All photography provided by Pedro Pulido and Dan Soby
Andean Photo Expeditions was created in 2017 by a French and a Portuguese photographer who fell in love with the peruvian landscape, culture and traditions. They want to share their unique experiences with the local communities and help preserve the rawness of Peru.
Promote the art of photography throughout the Andes while conserving the rawness of these locations. Sharing real experiences with the local communities and our client photographers.
Explore the Andean Mountains with the help of the locals. Find the hidden gem locations, take your time to enjoy the surrounding nature, set up your composition and click!
Avoid the normal touristic comercial routes and explore uncrowded locations. The local communities we visit are still very pure and raw and this is the experience we want to bring to our customers.
We promote a mutual interaction between the local communities and our photographers. A part of our earnings with these expeditions is shared with the local communities to help improve their lifestyle and preserve their traditions.
What We've Achieved
- A real connection with the local communities.
- bring raw experiences to our clients.
- Unique expeditions to the inner countryside of Peru.
- Visit locations that are not satured by tourists
- Our expeditions are unique and designed for all levels of photographers.
- Learn different styles of photography such as Landscape, Portraiture and Astrophotography.
- Help our clients improve their skills.
- Learn from international photographers.
A great picture is the reflexion of a great moment. To live real moments you need to be ready to share real moments. Don't walk in with your camera like a snipper. Bring something to offer the local community, be genuine and enjoy the moment. Live it before you shoot it! You'll find that you'll enjoy these experiences much more if they are more than just photography!